01. Way Out West – Lullaby Horizon
02. Paul Angelo & Don Argento – Ipanema
03. Niko Christo & Synas – Sativa (Greenage Remix)
04. Grum & Kevin McKay – Shooting Star
05. Sebastian Busto – Anesthesia
06. Di Rugerio – Halkyone
07. Yuriy from Russia – Black Lagoon
08. Betoko – The Prophet
09. Solid Stone & Ghost Wars – More
10. Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor – Wilde
11. Khen – Cornfields
12. Solid Stone – Watchmen
13. Berni Turletti – Birth of Love (Tim Robert Remix)
14. Tontario – Passing
15. Yotto – Wilderness Girl
16. Cristoph – Alone
17. Rex Mundi – Opera of Northern Ocean
18. Solarstone & Orkidea – Slowmotion IV
19. Paul Thomas & White-Akre – Red Skies
20. Dylhen – Memories
21. Gai Barone – Bus-Hill
22. Eric Prydz – Sunset at Cafe Mambo (Orkidea Remix)
24. Spektre & Luca Gaeta – Ascension
25. Markus Schulz presents Dakota – In Search of Something Better
26. Markus Schulz presents Dakota – Re-Swirl
27. Danilo Ercole – Digital
28. Cosmic Gate & Markus Schulz – AR
29. Markus Schulz presents Dakota & Koen Groeneveld – Mota-Mota (Talla 2XLC Prog Remix)
31. Dennis Sheperd – Reconnected
32. The Thrillseekers – In These Arms (The Thrillseekers presents Hydra Remix)
33. Khaz & Boris M.D. – Eliana
34. Daniel Wanrooy – Beautiful World
35. Andy Tau, Sean Mathews & Max Millian – Shadows & Light (Andy Tau Remix)
37. Anske – Xplorer
38. Davey Asprey – Fallout
39. Markus Schulz featuring Delacey – Destiny (ID Remix)
40. Push – Universal Nation (Arkham Knights Remix)
41. 4 Strings – Take Me Away (Dave Neven Remix)
42. Markus Schulz – Sestertius
43. Claus Backslash – Mysterious Ways
44. Linkin Park – In the End (Markus Schulz Tribute Remix)
45. Reverse – Absolute Reality (Arty Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
46. Tiesto – Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
48. Gai Barone – Un-Theme (Harry Square Remix)
49. Kyau & Albert – Wanderlust
50. Lostly – Galaxy of Blue
51. DIM3NSION – The Energy
52. Adina Butar – Right in the Night
54. Robert Nickson – Euphorica
55. Elevation – Biscayne
56. Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella – Anahera
57. Markus Schulz presents Dakota featuring Bev Wild – Running Up That Hill
58. Markus Schulz – Luce Prima
Tomorrowland has just closed its gates this past weekend for another undeniably memorable year. Electronic dance music enthusiasts from all around the world feel a superb sense of completion as they were glued to their screens, or if they were lucky enough to attend the incredible music festival itself that was filled with unforgettable moments, spectacular stages, talented acts, and performances, amongst much more. The memories that were made during the incredible event are ones that will live on through history for years to come. Martin Garrix, David Guetta, and Ellie Goulding wanted to ensure that each spectating individual witnessed a special moment in time as they debuted their new collaboration that is sure to live on in our hearts from time to time again.
The Dutch and French producers are no stranger to dominating stages of epic proportions – since Tomorrowland is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate one’s talents, the duo made sure to enrich the audience’s experience by showcasing their tremendous skills on the world’s biggest EDM stage. The pair has also teamed up with two of the scene’s hottest vocalists, Ellie Goulding and James Arthur, in order to create their hot new release.
The future bass track incorporates wonderful guitar and electronic melodies that mesh beautifully with Ellie Goulding and James Arthur’s stunning vocals. The talented DJs did not disappoint with their infectious beats and vibes that they showcased at the festival this past weekend.
The crowd seemed to sincerely adore their new release as they danced the night away in a perfect unison. Garrix and Guetta vibed off of each other with pure happiness as they danced and sang on stage – this definitely reflected on the audience’s overall joy in that given moment.
The general feedback has been quite outstanding notably for the fantastic vocals featured on this piece. Although some may feel as though this new song has some similarities to some of the scene’s future bass/pop hits, there is no doubt that this track will be a great success. We look forward to hearing remixes and your feedback.
In Madrid, on August 3, 2017, the music label Three Dots has launched the worldwide single “Karma” by Flori Mumajesi. His first Spanish song also features other greats of the country’s music scene: Bruno, Klajdi & Dj Vicky, and in just a few hours, the video has harvested more than 11,000 views on its VEVO channel on YouTube.
, 35, is the most prolific and successful artist of the musical company: Three Dots and has more than 380 songs produced for foreign and Albanian singers.
Since his musical career began in 2002, Flori Mumajesi has won 17 awards and has been nominated for another 17, including: Best Balkan and Balkan song, Balkan Music Awards, and Best Male Artist and Best Song of the Year Year 2016 by the Top Music Awards, respectively.
After having both the Albanian and Balkan scene conquered, Threedots transcends its territory to become one of the next successes worldwide.
“Karma” the song is available on both Youtube and Spotify and Musical.ly, as well as for sale in all digital stores. And you can follow Flori Mumajesi through social networks Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Showcasing the stunning versatility he’s becoming increasingly renowned for, Thomas Gold drops a brand-new slice of synth-pop perfection in the form of latest single ‘Dreamer’, out now on Armada Music.
Featuring the voice of relatively unknown U.S. vocalist Mimoza, ‘Dreamer’ sees Gold successfully capture the effervescent nature of summertime. With a piano-led chorus that is the very definition of blissed-out ‘hands-in-the-air’ and syncopating percussion and synth lines that bounce along unfettered, the track is, at its very essence, just incredibly happy music for beautiful people.
Light and airy, ‘Dreamer’ is a radio-friendly, summertime cut that is a supremely confident follow-up to Gold’s previous hit ‘Magic’. That single, which currently boasts a staggering 38 million streams on Spotify alone, announced a new stylistic era of sound for the German producer that has proved incredibly popular with fans new and old around the world.
For more information on all things Thomas Gold, visit www.thomas-gold.com.
Ultra Europe 2017 Memories – Having welcomed over 120,000 attendees from 148 countries this July, Europe’s Premier Destination Music Festival now looks back at an incredible weeklong schedule of events set across five picturesque locations, with its stunning “Memories” video.
Shot at multiple locations in Split, Hvar, Vis and Braç, the evocative production demonstrates the beauty and sheer magnitude of the Destination Ultra experience, as it showcases fans from all over the world enjoying performances from over 140 electronic acts across one memorable week.
Off the back of a memorable fifth anniversary in 2016, Ultra Europe will return to Croatia for its sixth annual edition on 6-8 July 2018. Ticket registration for Ultra Europe 2018 is now open, exclusively at ultraeurope.com. Early Bird and Advanced tickets, which will be released soon and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, will only be available to those fans that register in advance!