Perc, Phil Weeks, Coyu and many more to provide content and feedback for aspiring DJs
SEEDJ is a game-changing “digital acceleration” app that cuts through the noise and marks out a simple and effective path to the top for all emerging DJ talents. The online platform puts you in direct contact with the leading labels and management agencies, offers downloadable resources, tools for production, feedback from established DJs and many more essentials tips that will help you elevate your game. From today you can pre-order a basic plan for 19€, but will be given all of the premium plan features which usually cost 49€, as well as one month’s free subscription.
SEEDJ is a new online platform that aims to be a DJ’s virtual academy. It was born from the lack of a unique system that can offer DJs multiple services that bridge all the theoretical, practical and organisational gaps. This all-in-one solution removes the need for multiple subscriptions to various different services. It offers all the same functionality in one easy-to-use app. The amazing pricing comes in partnership with the best record labels, teachers, management agencies, international DJs and more from the global market. It includes the creation of exclusive content that will be offered to all users via a clean, easy-to-use web interface.
Say the people behind SEEDJ, “We want to turn as many new DJs as we can into professional DJs through key services that reflect all the realities of electronic music. We want to train new DJs through the e-learning service such as courses, lessons and a ton of resources. Our long-term vision is to develop a platform that can support the musical growth of an artist through multiple services, all for a low monthly subscription.”
SEEDJ includes 5 services within a monthly or annual subscription. Those five services are:
● Upload tracks for periodical review by partnered labels partnered
● Create complete profiles which are searched by management agencies partners who will offer periodic reviews in order to build new partnerships
● Video courses, lectures and workshops held by teachers certified and experienced producers
● Download exclusive resources created by international DJs including tools such as samples and loops needed for music production
● Follow real-time, genre-specific music charts from the most important partners in electronic music and the option to buy music from Beatport, Bandcamp and Discogs amongst others
Some of the artist partners confirmed to produced content for the platform include Perc, Phil Weeks, Coyu, BEC, Fabrizio Rat, Alex Neri, Frankyeffe, Claudio PRC, Attanasio, Charlton, and SPFDJ, while agencies Elite (UK), DAZE (IT), DNZ (IT), Sowhul District (IT), Analog (IT), Parallel (IT) and YAM Agency (UK) and labels like Suara Music, Etruria Beat plus 80 more.