alt-rock trio and indie hitmakers Smallpools. The acclaimed band has amassed hundreds of millions of streams-to-date and have opened for acts such as Twenty One Pilots, Walk the Moon, and Grouplove on numerous national tours and have recently co-written with the Chainsmokers on their #1 Billboard hit “Break Up Every Night”.
Entitled “Life of the Party”, this alt-rock banger is the ultimate summer anthem that bursts with the group’s signature electro-pop infused melodies and signature contagious soundscapes. Their upcoming single is a preview from their highly-anticipated full-length, which is set for release in the fall of this year. The band has also just announced their upcoming national US Tour Dates which can be found below.
Watch and Listen to “Life of the Party” here:
Spotify: Smallpools (over 275 million + streams)
IG: Instagram (40k)
FB: Facebook (125k)
Twitter: Twitter (33k)
Smallpools Key Highlights:
- Spotify – 275+ million streams
- Soundcloud – 20 million+ streams
- Youtube – 20+ million views
- Past Radio Airplay: “Dreaming” – #23 @ Alternative, “Karaoke” – #31 @ Alternative, “Dreaming” #1 airplay – International song in Japan – Summer 2015
- “Dreaming” – RIAA Certified Gold
- First song to ever be featured on Snapchat – “Dreaming” used to unveil SnapChat Stories
- Co-wrote The Chainsmokers – “Break Up Every Night” from Billboard #1 album Memories… Do Not Open (Song performed on SNL)
- Wrote and performed theme song for Netflix Original show The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show
Nashville/LA indie-rockers Smallpools are back with their new single, “Life of the Party.” This is the second offering from the band’s upcoming sophomore LP due late 2021. Smallpools erupted onto the scene with their head turning opening statement, “Dreaming” (now RIAA Certified Gold). The song surged to the top of the Hypemachine chart; quickly earning the band support from alternative radio stations across the country, multiple late night television appearances and a home on the road as the opening act for Twenty One Pilots, Walk the Moon, Grouplove and Two Door Cinema Club on their national tours. Smallpools then released their acclaimed debut album LOVETAP! and spent the majority of the next two years selling out venues nationwide in support of its release.