- ● NFT music marketplace, TokenTraxx is collaborating with music and art platform OpenLab
- ● OpenLab will drop their first NFTs to their loyal community through TokenTraxx
- ● OpenLab is offering an ‘OpenLab Future Pass’ NFT which acts as a digital membershipprogram, existing fully on the blockchain
- ● OpenLab is curating an exciting series of audio-visual NFT’s to be released later in the yearLondon, United Kingdom; 13 July 2022:OpenLab, an innovative music and arts platform based in Ibiza famed for discovering new artists, has announced their first initiative with TokenTraxx as part of an ambitious cross platform creative collaboration.On 29 July, a highly limited number of OpenLab Future Passes will be made available through TokenTraxx. The OpenLab Future Pass will offer holders a series of exciting benefits including VIP access to events and exclusive online content.As the first of TokenTraxx’s curator partners, OpenLab will also be delivering regular drops of highly curated audio-visual collectibles created through collaborations with some of the most exciting audio and visual artists in the world.OpenLab Future Pass NFTThe OpenLab Future Pass NFT enables exclusive early access to the audio-visual NFT collectibles which will be released later in the year.Limited to 300 (with 50 retained to support artists) and at a cost of 0.3 ETH – benefits for holders of the OpenLab Future Pass include:
● VIP entrance to OpenLab and partner music and art events in Ibiza (including OpenLab’s intimate Hangar 8289 sessions), London and other destinations
- ● Exclusive access to Future Pass-only content including music mixes, live streams, video and editorial content
- ● Early access to OpenLab’s cutting edge and highly limited music and art audio-visual NFT collections, which are dropping quarterly
- ● Quarterly 1/300 editions of music and art collectibles which will build to form an OpenLab Future collection“As a platform focussed on curating the very best emerging artists, we are incredibly excited to build out opportunities for our creative community in the creation and distribution of next generation collectibles,” said OpenLab CEO, Quentin Chambers.OpenLab has a reputation for working with artists at the forefront of the contemporary art scene. Limited edition prints by Brazil based, French photographer Elsa Leydier (winner Prix Ruinart Paris Photo 2019 and the Dior Prize for Photography for Young Talents 2019), New York photographer Charlie Rubin and Japanese artist Hanae Utamura are amongst the stellar names who have brought their award winning art to the OpenLab community.OpenLab has been holding events in Ibiza since 2016, with residencies and regulars at Heart (now Club Chinoise), Elements, Sankeys (now Octan), Destino, and Space (now HI).Starting in summer 2022, OpenLab will be hosting nights and rooms at NUI Ibiza, Pacha for Saga, and Akasha, as well as curating a number of beach-side hangouts at Ibiza’s coolest locations. OpenLab are also hosting small and intimate live streamed sets from their Hangar 8289 base where Future Pass holders can see some of the world’s most exciting artists perform close up.From fall 2022, OpenLab will expand its in-person music and art events to London, with a series of intimate parties at one of London’s most exclusive venues. These will coincide with the launch of OpenLab’s ‘New Mycelium Network’ NFT Collection at Koko London and Hangar 8289 Ibiza.TokenTraxx has a mission to be at the centre of a new independent music and arts creator economy by providing a platform driven by NFTs which supports and financially benefits the whole arts community. Launched this year, musicians Max Rad, Jay10 and digital artist volstrate have already dropped NFTs on TokenTraxx. More recently, cult multimedia artist and award winning musician, Rat Boy released his original creation, DYSTOPIA WORLD where eerie, yet captivating characters, items and emblems are paired with brand new tracks and packaged as NFTs.For further information, sign up to the OpenLab Future Pass mailing list here EndsFor further Press information:TokenTraxx: Anthony Burr, email@example.com Tel: +44 7766 459 469About TokenTraxxTokenTraxx has a mission to be at the centre of a new independent music creator economy, providing a platform driven by NFTs, that redefines and enhances the value of music, which supports and financially benefits the whole community.
TokenTraxx celebrates and rewards the unique symbiosis of ‘The 3C’s – Music’s Creators, Curators and Collectors’ and their specialist contribution to the discovery and adoption of global music engagement.
TokenTraxx offers financial independence and creative freedom.
Website (join the guestlist) | Twitter (join the conversation) | Telegram (group chat) | Discord (collaboration)
OpenLab is a trailblazing music and arts platform with reach across the global culture community.
With a fierce reputation as a tastemaker, OpenLab champions the world’s most exciting producers, artists and DJ’s, predicting the soundtrack for tomorrow. Featuring future pioneers, alternative labels and the best in emerging talent, OpenLab supports the most creative and independent minded artists, often playing their music before any other station.
OpenLab stands out from the rest in the way it curates, with a focus on the best of the new across electronic, alternative, and experimental music. It showcases an eclectic mix of hosts that include Sasha with his exclusive LUZoSCURA concept, Ben Howard’s first radio residency, DJ Seinfeld’s new age electronica show Young Ethics and the energy of Ibiza after-parties with Adam Beyer.
With a passion for supporting artistic creativity of all kinds, OpenLab’s unique collaborative online platform fuses music with visual art in innovative ways. Visitors to the website have access to a huge database of stunning contemporary artworks to pair with music and browse for inspiration. The platform publishes regular written features on visual artists to watch and has launched print and apparel collaborations with some of the most exciting contemporary names.You can check out OpenLab’s forward thinking music and art at www.openlab.fm